The Pushkin State Russian Language Institute provides a wide range of educational services in the field of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Russian Language Courses are available at all levels from beginners to advanced.
Starting dates for Russian Language Courses in 2018/19 academic year:
- Sep 3, 2018 (all levels)
- Oct 1, 2018 (level A1 and higher)
- Nov 6, 2018 (level A1 and higher)
- Feb 4, 2019 (all levels)
- Mar 4, 2019 (level A1 and higher)
- Apr 1, 2019 (level A1 and higher).
Arrival: 1-2 days before the starting date.
Tution fee: 25,000 rubles per month.
Accommodation fee: from 206 to 356 rubles per day (depends on accommodation type and on duration of stay).
Courses run until June 20, 2019. Minimal period of stay: 1 month.
Individual tuition is provided on a one-to-one basis.
Group classes are conducted from 9.00 am.
Individual classes may be scheduled by mutual agreement.
Taking an intensive program students acquire Russian language skills in short time. Remedial courses in grammar, vocabulary development and style are also available.
Advanced students can also choose, among lectures or workshops,
- diverse topics of the Russian language,
- culture and civilization,
- or take a course in Business Russian (communication and correspondence).
Students are provided with course materials and have full access to all Pushkin State Russian Language Institute facilities and resources including:
- language labs,
- video and computer-equipped classes,
- audio, video and software developed at the Institute.
For those willing to spend their vacations studying Russian Language International Summer Courses are held throughout June, July and August. Course duration is 2-12 weeks.
The program provides 24 academic hours of language lessons per week in a group of up to 10 students.
Сertificates of Attendance are issued upon completion.
TO ENROLL FOR A COURSE AT THE INSTITUTE YOU SHOULD:
- Send to the Institute your completed application form and a photocopy of your passport.
Please note that the application deadline is 2 months prior to the starting date of the course chosen by you.The Institute will contact you by email within 10 days of getting your application form. If you didn't receive any answer from the Institute within 10 days, please send an email with your first and last name, country and the date of filling out the application to VMKosteva@pushkin.institute.
The invitation for a visa is issued by the Institute within 20 days (5 days for countries of Shengen area).
Important: Your passport should be valid for at least 1.5 years (for countries of Shengen area – 6 months) beyond the proposed date of coming to the Russian Federation;
- Upon receiving confirmation from the Institute, you must apply for a visa at the Consular Department of the Russian Embassy in your country;
- bring with you 3 photographs 3 x 4 cm.
Accommodation is only provided for holders of Institute-sponsored entry visas.
Pushkin State Russian Language Institute,
Ac. Volgin St. 6,
117485, Moscow, Russia
Fax: +7 (495) 330-85-65